There are so many great resources you can use throughout your spiritual walk. Check out the links below for recommended web sites and information.
Sermon Study Guide / Devotional
For some of Pastor Bob’s sermon series we offer an accompanying study guide that can be used for personal reflection throughout the week or in small group study. For each week’s talk, there are related daily Bible readings and questions to think about. This is a great way to get deeper into the word.
There is not currently a sermon study guide, check back for future studies!
You can watch previous Sunday’s sermons online anytime.
Local Opportunities to Serve
Engaging the Church through Opportunities to Serve
ESA/Love INC wants to help unleash a huge force to change our city—The Church. Let’s be doers of the Word, not just hearers of the Word! Get a detailed list of local opportunities to serve.
Pastor Bob Willis highly recommends these resources that will help you focus your prayers. Print them out and keep them in your Bible, your car, or wherever you will be reminded to pray.
Pray For Our Nation: 7 Points of Prayer
(Government, Military, Media, Business, Education, Church and Family)
31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids
10 Prayers for our leaders / all who are in authority
1. “Open the heart of _______ to hear and respond to the Gospel message even if they do not know you.” Acts 16:14-15a
2. “Help ________ to accept wise counsel.” Proverbs 11:14; 15:22; 14:12
3. “Teach _______ to trust in You.” Psalm 21:7
4. “Protect _______ from influences of the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
5. “Give _______ discretion, foresight & understanding in making decisions.”
1 Chronicles 22:12
6. “Deliver _______ from opinions contrary to Your Word.” Psalm 119:105
7. “Protect _______ from harm & bless & protect his/her family.” Psalm 21:11, Ezra 6:10
8. “Enable _______ to carry out his/her duties with humility toward You and toward others.” 1 Peter 5:5
9. “Give _______ the courage to do the right thing even when urged to do the wrong thing.” Proverbs 2:11-15
10. “Give _______ a tender heart of compassion toward those he/she leads & serves.” Colossians 3:12
Bible Readings and Devotionals
New Believer's Bible
If you are a new believer we invite you to pick up a ‘New Believer’s Bible’ available at the back of the sanctuary on Sunday mornings. It is full of helpful information as you begin your Christian walk!
Online Bible (multiple versions), great variety of reading plans with progress tracking – individually or with others, search features and robust mobile app.
Blue Letter Bible
Online Bible and Bible study resources including original language Bible resources.
Our Daily Bread
Daily Devotionals and more! We also have printed copies of the dated daily devotional booklets available for you to pick up on Sundays.
Email Bible Plan
Choose the reading plan you want to follow and the version of the Bible and have the reading sent to your email daily.