There are so many great resources you can use throughout your spiritual walk. Check out the links below for recommended web sites and information.
The sermon notes are available for you after each Sunday service. You can watch previous Sunday’s sermons online or download the written notes here.
Sermon Study Guide
For some of Pastor Bob’s sermon series we offer an accompanying study guide that can be used for personal reflection throughout the week or in small group study. For each week’s talk, there are related daily Bible readings and questions to think about. This is a great way to get deeper into the word.
Pastor Bob Willis highly recommends these resources that will help you focus your prayers. Print them out and keep them in your Bible, your car, or wherever you will be reminded to pray.
Pray For Our Nation: 7 Points of Prayer
(Government, Military, Media, Business, Education, Church and Family)
31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids
10 Prayers for our leaders / all who are in authority
1. “Open the heart of _______ to hear and respond to the Gospel message even if they do not know you.” Acts 16:14-15a
2. “Help ________ to accept wise counsel.” Proverbs 11:14; 15:22; 14:12
3. “Teach _______ to trust in You.” Psalm 21:7
4. “Protect _______ from influences of the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
5. “Give _______ discretion, foresight & understanding in making decisions.”
1 Chronicles 22:12
6. “Deliver _______ from opinions contrary to Your Word.” Psalm 119:105
7. “Protect _______ from harm & bless & protect his/her family.” Psalm 21:11, Ezra 6:10
8. “Enable _______ to carry out his/her duties with humility toward You and toward others.” 1 Peter 5:5
9. “Give _______ the courage to do the right thing even when urged to do the wrong thing.” Proverbs 2:11-15
10. “Give _______ a tender heart of compassion toward those he/she leads & serves.” Colossians 3:12
Bible Readings and Devotionals
New Believer's Bible
If you are a new believer we invite you to pick up a ‘New Believer’s Bible’ available at the back of the sanctuary on Sunday mornings. It is full of helpful information as you begin your Christian walk!